Start 2017, off the right way by getting yourself in shape. Now you may say, I get home too late, or my neighborhood isn’t safe. This is where a treadmill comes in handy. With a treadmill, you have the ability to exercise from the comfort of your home any time of day, any day of the week. While having a treadmill is important you don’t want just any treadmill that’s why we’ve narrowed down the top 5 treadmills of 2017 under $500.00.
- Weslo Cadence G5.9 Treadmill – This treadmill is unique in its shape and size. Costing only $287.00 the features you get with this are bar none. It features two tilt positions, six personal trainer workouts, and comfortable cushioning. It’s small featured design is perfect for in home use, allowing you to fold it up for easy storage after use.
- Sunny Health and Fitness Treadmill – Coming in at $237.00 this light, small, compact treadmill is perfect for any small house or room. This treadmill features a 2.20 Peak HP drive system, Easy folding mechanism, and soft drop system to help you unfold your treadmill safely, three different incline positions, and a max weight of 220lbs.
- Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill – This treadmill comes in at the lowest price point mentioned so far in this list at $189.00. Like other treadmills mentioned in this list its small, compact, and easy to fold for easy storage. This treadmill, however, is only suited for people with a maximum weight of 250lbs. Despite this little setback it really is a steal for the amount of features you get at the $189.00 price point.
- Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill – This treadmill comes in as the more expensive option mentioned so far in this list. At $342.00 this treadmill features a 2.5 CHP drive system, 16 x 50 walking belt, Comfort cell cushion deck, two incline positions, and a space saver design. The one thing that sets this treadmill apart from the rest is its fancy LED display, and the ability to keep track of your heart rate.
- Exerpeutic TF1000 Ultra High Capacity Electric Treadmill – We saved the best for last, the Exerpeutic Tf1000 at $395.00 comes with a 1.5- horsepower high-torque motor, 4 adjustable speed options, a 20 inch wide walking belt, 18-inch safety handles, and a 20-inch LCD that displays speed, pulse, distance, and calories burned. It provides a max weight of up to 400lbs and a 5-year motor/frame warranty.
That’s our top five treadmills of 2017 under $500.00. There are many more treadmills we would like to touch on but feel these 5 have earned their way into the top 5. Running, walking, or jogging no matter your preference, no matter your health, there really is no reason not to get in shape this year. It’s never too late to start so start today. Treadmills are more affordable now than they have ever been in years past. Not too long ago when people thought of treadmills, the first thing that would come to mind was $1000.00 price tags and in some instances even higher. Fortunately, nowadays this isn’t the case, so what are you waiting for? Get out to your local Walmart or superstore of your choice, pick a treadmill, and get in shape today.